- s costing less than standard price
- As word has spread about the high-quality care and cut-rate surgery available in such countries as India, Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia, a growing stream of uninsured and .
- After you narrow your choice, the site provides a cut-rate real estate agent to help you close the deal.
- The company has spent liberally on a sprawling campus in southern China, and its cut-rate prices mean profit margins are thin.
News & Articles
- Cable TV companies improve clunky guides for Internet age
It's important progress for cable TV companies, which are often criticized for providing hundreds of channels that customers don't watch. Making shows easier to find helps them justify all those channels. And that could help stave off defections to satellite and telephone companies, which have lured cable customers away with cut-rate TV services that use fancier interfaces.
June 10, 2013 - The Oregonian
- Mr Blackwell in USA Today
Though her Daisy Dukes shorts landed her on the pages of numerous magazines, Mr. Blackwell said she "resembles a cut-rate Rapunzel - slingin' hash in a Vegas diner."
- Michael Robertson in Boston Globe
Lindows won't be forced into a cut-rate IPO by a fickle stock market,Michael Robertson, chairman and chief executive, said in a statement.
- Chris Orbach in Boston Herald
In a letter obtained by the New York Post, Chris calls Orbach's second wife Elaine Cancilla-Orbach "a double-dealing, lying, scheming, miserable fool" who, with the help of "cut-rate borscht belt" lawyers has "painted (herself) as the...