- a of or relating to cryptanalysis
- Says one government official familiar with the Terrorist Surveillance Program: "Since it's that program, it may involve cryptographic information," some of the most highly .
- So many security systems and cryptographic keys are being developed to lock up your favorite authors, it would make your head spin to list them all.
- Holding the highest security clearances, Whitworth had been in charge of cryptographic centers on the carrier Enterprise and at the sprawling Alameda Naval Air Station.
- Ronald Rivest in MSNBC
We were able to parallelize our application quickly and easily,said MIT Professor Ron Rivest, founder of RSA Data Security. "And, our new MD6 cryptographic hash algorithm exhibited excellent performance and scaling. For the time being, the...
- Eugene Kaspersky in CNET News.com
We cracked it in 10 minutes,Kaspersky explained, "because this guy did not read the cryptographic book until the end. But if he does get to the end, antivirus vendors will not be able to decrypt and recover your data without help."
- Erin Oâ€™Connor in CNNMoney.com
FIPS 140-2 defines stringent requirements for providing cryptographic functions and protecting the associated keys,said Erin Connor, lab director at EWA-Canada. "The achievement of these cryptographic module validations demonstrates...