cross-shaped : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s shaped in the form of a cross
- The plans included the construction of two main boulevards, 120 meters (131 yards) wide and running cross-shaped through the city, lined with a number of gigantic buildings .
- At the center of his City of Three Million was a group of cross-shaped skyscrapers, 50 to 60 stories high, placed far apart in expanses of greenery, like "towers in a park.
- In a special ceremony, he rode a crane bucket up to where welders had mounted the cross-shaped girder from Tower 1, then blessed the impromptu monument.
News & Articles
- Would you swim in New York's East River? Try this floating pool
Plus Pool would have a filtration system to clean thousands of gallons of river water per day. (Credit: Kickstarter) Although New York is right by the sea, you're unlikely to go for a dip in the local waterways unless you're swimming with the fishes. But what if you could cool off in a floating swimming pool with real river water? That's the idea behind Plus Pool , a large, cross-shaped pool ...
July 10, 2013 - CNET