crispy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- A waiter appears moments later with saffron golden rice and tender chunks of curried potatoes, fried cashews, wisps of crispy onions and ruby-red barberries imported from Tehran.
- Or a fresh California date, crispy with tart honey that I can get only for a few weeks in Southern California.
- In a large saut pan, cook pancetta until crispy.
News & Articles
- Half-croissant, half-donut, 'cronut' takes N.Y. by storm (video)
What do you get when you cross a buttery French croissant with a deep-fried, crispy U.S. donut? You get a 'cronut.'
June 16, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- Green lentil salad with crispy bacon, carrots, onions and dill
For this edition of Cooking at Home, YNN's Dan Eaton is preparing a green lentil salad with crispy bacon, carrots, onions and dill. Make this tasty salad ahead of time and serve room temperature or cold if you like.
June 15, 2013 - YNN Rochester
- John Kunkel honored as a Florida Entrepreneur of the Year
Miami foodies know John Kunkel for his crispy friend chicken (Yardbird), tangy northern Thai delicacies (Khong River House) , smokey brisket (Swine) and healthy cheap Mexican eats (Lime Fresh.) The founder and CEO of the 50 Eggs group is also a freshly awarded Ernst & Young Florida Entrepreneur of the Year in the hospitality category. (He previously was honored as one of the Miami Herald’s 20 ...
June 14, 2013 - Miami Herald
- Michel Dion in Toronto Star
In his eulogy, Padre Michel Dion described Roberge as "being kind of like Kentucky Fried Chicken: Crispy on the outside, soft and juicy on the inside."
- Joe in Las Vegas Sun
There's about a 10 percent change to the menu,Joe told me. "We have seven preparations of Kobe beef and fish. I still tip my toque to my old boss Nobu with my version of his tuna sashimi with jalapeno on crispy rice. It was a year waiting,...
- Ricky Hatton in ITV.com
Hatton added: "Kerry told me to go away and have a good feed because I had half a stone more to play with, but instead of eating chicken and protein I sneaked the odd barbecue spare rib and crispy duck. It is great for your tastebuds but it does not...