criminological : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to or involved in criminology
- His criminological methods are a succession of humorous short cuts, and he is bent on saving the audience's time and the taxpayer's money.
- He adds, "I don't know of any criminological study that has tried to quantify the number of lives saved based on the number of guns that were successfully used for protection.
- Has not the trend of criminological thought for at least the past 50 years been toward emphasizing the offender rather than an isolated act, the crime, in determining punishment.
News & Articles
- Dr. Helen Gavin publishes new book on Criminological and Forensic Psychology
( University of Huddersfield ) Dr. Helen Gavin is a member of the Institute for Research in Citizenship and Applied Human Sciences and the Centre for Applied Psychological Research at the University of Huddersfield. Her new book introduces and develops knowledge in the areas of Criminological and Forensic Psychology.
Dec. 2, 2013 - EurekAlert!