- n an abject coward
- s lacking even the rudiments of courage; abjectly fearful
the craven fellow turned and ran
a craven proposal to raise the white flag
- Acknowledging how disingenuous that would have been, and how craven, Obama instead pulled Wright back and re-owned him, saying, "As imperfect as he may be, he has been like .
- Paek, who relishes online killings as a refreshing change from his decorous real-life manner, allows that physical retribution is merited if players engage in particularly craven .
- Its management was either inept or craven or both.
News & Articles
- 6 Hour Craven County Standoff Ends Peacefully
The Craven County Sheriff's Office responded to a home about 3:30 Tuesday afternoon to serve involuntary commitment papers which evolved into a standoff situation that lasts about 6 hour.
June 12, 2013 - WITN 7 North Carolina
- Craven commissioners make few changes to proposed 2013-14 budget
While Craven County commissioners noted the merit of several requests made by those speaking at the public hearing for the 2013-14 budget, they are standing firm on a proposed $97.6 million budget that does not use any fund balance and includes a quarter-cent property tax rate cut.
June 11, 2013 - New Bern Sun Journal
- Craven County neighbors want the city's help cleaning up tainted soil
Craven County neighbors whose homes were built on old dumping grounds are asking the city to clean up the land. City leaders said the dump site was not city owned or operated when it was open, and it's not the city's responsibility to clean it up.
June 11, 2013 - News Channel 12 New Bern
- Barack Obama in Bloomberg
No faith justifies these murderous and craven acts; no just and loving God looks upon them with favor,Obama said.