aggression : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a disposition to behave aggressively
- n a feeling of hostility that arouses thoughts of attack
- n violent action that is hostile and usually unprovoked
- n the act of initiating hostilities
- n deliberately unfriendly behavior
- At the Soviet Embassy in London last week seven states which border Russia signed a unique pact against aggression.
- Imperturbably, Nehru denied that his 1954 agreement with Red China about Tibet had been violated by Communist aggression, and he delivered a history lecture that seemed to suggest .
- And yet Russian aggression against Georgia is both a matter of urgent moral and strategic importance to the United States of America.
News & Articles
- LeBron James finally gets rolling early in Game 4
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — LeBron James scored 24 points while playing with the aggression and ferocity that everyone expects of the four-time MVP, leading the Miami Heat to an 81-76 lead over the San Antonio Spurs after three quarters of Game 4 of the NBA Finals on Thursday night.
June 14, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Wade, LeBron help Heat pull even in Finals
LeBron James scored 33 points while playing with the aggression and ferocity that everyone expects of the four-time MVP, leading the Heat to a 109-93 victory over the Spurs on Thursday night that evened the NBA Finals at two games apiece.
June 14, 2013 - ESPN
- NBA Finals tied as Spurs fall to Heat in Game 4
LeBron James scored 33 points while playing with the aggression and ferocity that everyone expects of the four-time MVP, leading the Miami Heat to a 109-93 victory over the San Antonio Spurs on Thursday night that evened the NBA Finals at two games apiece. James also had 11 rebounds and four assists and finally got some much-needed help from his struggling All-Star teammates. Spurs scoreboard ...
June 14, 2013 - KSAT San Antonio
- Vice President Dick Cheney in Times Online
It said Cheney, in a phone call on Sunday, told Saakashvili that "Russian aggression must not go unanswered, and that its continuation would have serious consequences for its relations with the United States, as well as the broader international...
- Mahmoud Abbas in ABC News
Abbas on Tuesday called on the Israeli government "to halt its aggression so the necessary environment can be created to make negotiations succeed, for us and for them, to reach the shores of peace in 2008."
- John McCain in FOXNews
McCain said his rival "was wrong about Iraq and the surge. He was wrong about Russia when they committed aggression against Georgia. And in his short career he does not understand our national security challenges. We don't have time for on the job...