aggregator : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who collects things
- It's these bonds that the government's aggregator bank will have to deal with first.
- Other good blog-aggregator services include Kinja.
- Yahoo!'s news aggregator features the latest information on Bush's nomination, the confirmation process and Supreme Court cases.
- Rupert Murdoch in TechRadar UK
When asked about the aggregation of copyrighted content on the internet for free, Murdoch noted: "We'll be more outspoken on the whole issue of payment for copyright material and that goes to every aggregator, whether it be Yahoo! or Google or...
- Chuck Comeau in Reuters
I like it because it's an aggregator; it brings everything that's online about us to one place,says Simple Plan drummer Chuck Comeau. "It's kind of funny to say that surfing the Web is not convenient anymore, but it's even faster than that...
- Henry Paulson in Bloomberg
Paulson told reporters today in Washington that "a lot of work has been done on an aggregator bank" and other ways to deal with "illiquid assets."