agglutination : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a clumping of bacteria or red cells when held together by antibodies (agglutinins)
- n the building of words from component morphemes that retain their form and meaning in the process of combining
- n the coalescing of small particles that are suspended in solution; these larger masses are then (usually) precipitated
- Above all, Is the agglutination of all telecommunications, media, technology and cinnamon-bun businesses into one sticky, tangled mass a Good Thing or a Bad Thing for everyone .
- LOCATION Davos is in the eastern Swiss canton of Graubunden, an overflowing but still charming agglutination of hotels and pensions.
News & Articles
- Profiling The Affluent Owners Of Brownstone Brooklyn
Brownstone Brooklyn is an agglutination of neighborhoods mostly consisting of Park Slope, Clinton Hill, Fort Greene, Cobble Hill, Prospect Heights, Brooklyn Heights, and Bedford Stuyvesant. Although these neighborhoods don't share the same zip codes, they are wholly united in the minds of real estate brokers looking to sell the image of gentrified Brooklyn without muddying the waters with the ...
April 9, 2014 - Gothamist