- n the property characteristic of old age
- I, on the other hand, must contemplate the possibility of middle-agedness, now that you've pointed out its possibility.
- Yet it gives the description a spin, as well as a subtlety, that it otherwise lacks, and it shows that the glasses are not part of the middle-agedness, but something else.
- Not about the missiles or Nicaragua -- about middle-agedness.
News & Articles
- Enough Said: When Tony Met Elaine
Discussing her new boyfriend with her new client, masseuse Eva (Julia Louis-Dreyfus) says he’s “kind of flabby and middle-aged.” But that’s not a bad thing, she adds, because that describes her as well and “our middle-agedness is comforting and sexy to me.” It’s one of many lovely moments in writer-director Nicole Holofcener’s Enough Said, a wry and moving look at a time in life that tends to ...
Sept. 18, 2013 - Time Magazine