- n thinking again about a choice previously made
- n an addition that was not included in the original plan
the garage was an afterthought
- They treat it as an afterthought.
- That's why Bush is calling this week for a series of border-security measures that will make his guest-worker plan look like an afterthought in his immigration policy.
- It wasn't until the credits were tacked onto the $700 billion economic bailout bill in October that they were finally passed, and then only as an afterthought which pretty much .
News & Articles
- Cleveland Cavaliers must consider Otto Porter Jr. with top pick in NBA Draft
It was only about a month ago when ESPN draft analyst Chad Ford said the Cavs were “praying” Otto Porter Jr. would be available when they were on the clock. Now that the NBA Draft is less than a week away, Porter seems to be an afterthought.
June 23, 2013 - Akron Beacon Journal
- Alex Torres, the new force in Tampa pen
At this time last year Alex Torres was an afterthought. A mere footnote in Tampa Bay Rays' history as one of the players acquired from the Angels in exchange for Scott Kazmir. A former prospect who appeared to flame out before his time in the sun. This is the way a lot of stories end in baseball, but not for Torres. Instead, the 25-year-old went back to basics -- quite literally -- in order to ...
June 21, 2013 - ESPN Blogs
- Mariners blow 7-run lead, lose 10-9 to Angels
Felix Hernandez was long but an afterthought in the game’s final moments Thursday night. He didn’t get saddled with the loss. But in most ways, the Mariners’ wild and crushing 10-9 loss to the Los Angeles Angels fell on his shoulders.
June 21, 2013 - Tacoma News Tribune
- Patty Murray in FOXNews
For the last eight years working families have felt like an afterthought of the previous administration,Sen. Patty Murray, D-Wash., said on the Senate floor. "Workers today need an advocate in the new administration who's going to stand up...
- Lenny Kravitz in 940 News
Open wheel racing can't claim it's turned the corner until Roth is an afterthought,wrote Indianapolis Star columnist Bob Kravitz during the Indy 500 race week, adding that more talented drivers are needed to weed out the mediocrity and that...
- Phil Fontaine in Toronto Star
No one has called us, no one gave us a heads up, no one asked us for our opinion or point of view,Fontaine said in a telephone interview. "It smacks of Meech Lake . . . when we were an afterthought."