- n a fragrant lotion for a man's face after shaving
- Gray Mackenzie padlocked its doors, and the poisoning cases began to stagger in as sales of after-shave lotions and cologne soared tenfold.
- When the plane landed in Havana, it turned out to be a bottle of after-shave lotion wrapped in a handkerchief.
- In some parts of the country, people carry images of Jesus around their villages, washing the pictures with after-shave and hanging them on large crosses on Good Friday.
- Fidel Castro in East African
Castro, commonly referred to as Comandante, adds: "Not to mention the money you save in razor blades, soap, after-shave lotion, hot water...... So letting your beard grow has a practical advantage and is also more economical. The only disadvantage...