- n the atmosphere and outer space considered as a whole
- After four months of tense anticipation by the aerospace industry, Washington last week chose a contractor for the nation's largest space project yet.
- Around Boston, a bustling aerospace hub has risen where only pig farms were a few years ago.
- So, working with bike designer and aerospace engineer Dan Hanebrink, Stoup came up with an alternative to skis: a bike that he could ride in Antarctica.
News & Articles
- Parker Aerospace Congratulates Airbus and Rolls-Royce on First Flight of A350 XWB, with Trent XWB engines
Parker Aerospace, an operating segment of Parker Hannifin Corporation , extends its congratulations to the employees of Airbus and Rolls-Royce upon the companies’ successful first flight of the A350 XWB and its Trent XWB engines.
June 14, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Bombardier Aerospace Releases Annual Business and Commercial Aircraft Market Forecast Numbers
Today, Bombardier Aerospace released its annual 20-year forecast for the business and commercial aircraft market numbers.
June 14, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- PASSUR® Aerospace Reports 6% Increase in Airline, Airport, and Business Aviation Revenue for First Half of FY2013
STAMFORD, Conn., June 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PASSUR Aerospace, Inc (OTC: PSSR), a business intelligence, Big Data, software and solutions company, reported a 6% increase to $5,040,000 in its airline, ...
June 14, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Paul Allen in CNN
This flight is one of the most exciting and challenging activities taking place in aviation and aerospace today,Allen said in a written statement. "Every time SpaceShipOne flies we demonstrate that relatively modest amounts of private...
- Ratan Tata in MSN India
This JV between Tata and Boeing is an important part of our strategy to build capabilities in defence and aerospace,said Tata Group Chairman Ratan Tata. "I look forward to the joint venture becoming a world-class facility in India."
- Francisco in FOXBusiness
Boeing is actively working to develop new technologies for environmentally progressive aerospace products,said Francisco Escarti, BR&TE's managing director. "We are proud of our pioneering work during the past five years on the Fuel Cell...