- n an acrobat who performs in the air (as on a rope or trapeze)
- And when a traveling circus parks on his farm, he falls in lust with an aerialist named Gina (Valeria Golino).
- There can be no higher calling even for an aerialist.
- In Mary Lambert's gorgeous, complex ghost story Siesta, Barkin is already dead, but that cannot stop her from a convulsive rendezvous with the aerialist of her dreams.
- Deidra Dionne in Canada.com
They say it will hurt, but it's not something as an aerialist that I use,Red Deer, Alta.'s Dionne, an Olympic bronze medallist in 2002, said of the rib injury.