adz : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an edge tool used to cut and shape wood
- If your Scrabble vocabulary does not run the gamut from adz (a wood-shaping tool) to xylyl (an oily chemical), don't worry.
- His involvement for the next few months will be with the 1960 presidential campaign, and, as always, he is facing the stump with a two-edged adz.
- From signals to gammoning, from prize sharing to planking and dubbing (curving hull planks with an adz), from surgical tools (to draw out the end of an artery for tying) to .
News & Articles
- Neway ADZ Now Available at Peterbilt
SAF-Holland has worked closely with Peterbilt Motors and the Neway ADZ Rear Air Suspension is now a published option.
Oct. 9, 2013 - TruckingInfo.com
- Aslan Abashidze in guardian.co.uk
Eros has not just given a chance to new talent in the form of songs in the film but also had such a lavish launch for them and given them such a big platform to showcase their talent. ADZ Rising comprises of talented musicians and I had a fantastic... Bipasha Basu http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipasha_Basu&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE5iM6RwwUivH5iU0-UFQ7heByHIw Bollywood Popat http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.bollywoodpopat.com/news/3779.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGxXesqUzWIeU_cwDEzRpTCZDkv6A Feb 28, 2009
1656 2268 adzharia Unfortunately, the leaders of this (opposition) movement do not conceal their aggressive attitude to everything, particularly Adzharia," Mr Abashidze told local television. "The only correct course of action is what we are doing now. The...