adviser : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an expert who gives advice
an adviser helped students select their courses
- He mentions Senate colleague Joseph Biden, chief campaign foreign policy adviser Rand Beers and longtime Kerry Senate aide Nancy Stetson.
- PTI's Yuri Zarakhovich talks with Andrei Illarionov, the Russian President's key economic adviser who resigned last week.
- The Obama campaign first reached out to Ross 15 months ago when the candidate's top foreign policy adviser, Tony Lake, called and asked him to provide Obama with advice on the .
- Jimmy Carter in Parkersburg News
He was my closest and most valuable adviser while I served as president. I respected him and attempted in every way to remain in his good graces,Carter said. "He was a giant among legislators, and was courageous in espousing controversial...
- Samantha Power in International Herald Tribune
I have said I do not believe Sen. Obama shares Rev. Wright's extreme views. But let me also be clear, Rev. Hagee was not and is not my pastor or spiritual adviser, and I did not attend his church for 20 years. I have denounced statements he made... John McCain http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEhauRSvpu74c5JI21AhXVu-x_kmQ CNN http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/22/mccain.hagee/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFtF7D-PAlGFsBqcwIS7tuQIJF4ow May 22, 2008
1640 2254 adviser With deep regret, I am resigning from my role as an adviser to the Obama campaign effective today," Power said in a statement released by the campaign. "Last Monday, I made inexcusable remarks that are at marked variance from my oft-stated...