- n an ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage
- n data processing by a computer
News & Articles
- ADP's Jan Siegmund: A triple-A player talks about payroll
Diverse forces are focusing unusual attention on ADP ( ADP , Fortune 500 ) , the company that administers corporate payrolls covering 16% of all private sector workers in the U.S. With jobs in the news, the company's monthly employment report moves markets.
June 13, 2013 - CNN Money
- MEDIA ALERT: ADP to Unveil Findings From First ADP National Franchise Report(SM) at the 2013 International Franchise ...
ROSELAND, NJ-- - WHAT: ADP ®, a leading global provider of human capital management solutions, will unveil the May 2013 findings of its new ADP National Franchise Report , which provides monthly insights ...
June 13, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- ADP To Co-Sponsor National Small Business Week And Contribute To Panel Discussions On Affordable Care Act Preparation ...
ROSELAND, N.J., June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ADP ® today announced its co-sponsorship of the U.S. Small Business Administration's National Small Business Week (NSBW), which is celebrating its 50 th anniversary ...
June 12, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Mike Carey in ForexTV.com
The stronger-than-expected 189,000 increase in the November ADP employment report raised upside risks to the consensus nonfarm payroll estimate,said Mike Carey at Calyon.
- Andrea in DFNIonline.com
The Nuance Group Europe CEO Andrea Belardini added: "We are very proud to have worked closely with the commercially-focused AdP management to deliver this innovative format at Paris Orly. The new Cult store will enhance the shopping opportunities...
- Neil Mellor in Trading Markets (press release)
We are compelled to point out yesterday's ADP employment report, which suggested that all may not be as bad as it seems,said Neil Mellor, currency strategist at Bank of New York Mellon.