admirer : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
- n a person who admires; someone who esteems or respects or approves
- n someone who admires a young woman
she had many admirers
- I was an admirer of America, says Khaliq, the morgue doctor.
- A newlywed at the age of 71, some 44 years after his first marriage was annulled, an admirer of high tech who nonetheless drafts speeches in longhand, a Republican who gets along .
- He was a Chinese patriot of a more traditional kind, an admirer of rebels who had pitted their lives against the ruling Manchu dynasty (or Qing) and was at home within the .
News & Articles
- Canadian Exports: Free from Norwich City, could Simeon Jackson be heading to Millwall?
In his search for a new club, Simeon Jackson already has one admirer.
June 18, 2013 - MLS via Yahoo! Sports
- Canadian Exports: Could Simeon Jackson be heading to Millwall FC?
In his search for a new club, Simeon Jackson already has one admirer. Jackson was released from English Premier League side Norwich City after only make five starts in the league this season, but it looks as though the teams are starting to queue up for his signature.
June 18, 2013 - Major League Soccer
- Your Ridiculously Awesome Datsun 510 Wallpaper Is Here
You may remember those movie cars from a few weekends back. Lucky for us, artist Scott Park is both quite prolific and quite the automobile admirer. This week he brings us this Datsun 510, part of a series which includes a DeLorean, a Mustang, and a BMW 2002. The Datsun 510 started out as a lowly economy car from a Japanese brand with a funny name when people were still buying American tanks in ...
June 15, 2013 - Jalopnik
- Warren Buffett in WELT ONLINE
Berkshire Hathaway Chairman and CEO Warren Buffett said, "GE is the symbol of American business to the world. I have been a friend and admirer of GE and its leaders for decades. They have strong global brands and businesses with which I am quite...
- Gordon Brown in Bloomberg
I have always been an Atlanticist and a great admirer of the American spirit of enterprise and national purpose, and to the commitment to opportunity for all,Brown said in a statement.
- John McCain in International Herald Tribune
I have been a great admirer of the Dalai Lama,McCain said.