adenocarcinoma : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n malignant tumor originating in glandular epithelium
- Widely metastatic pulmonary adenocarcinoma means lung cancer that is practically everywhere in the body.
- His conclusionnot yet reviewed by peersis that "obese people have consistently raised risks of esophageal adenocarcinoma and that this risk is apparent even for modestly .
- The drug companies declare that the medication was effective in its basic purposecombatting miscarriageand that clear-cell adenocarcinoma, a cancer of the vagina or cervix .
News & Articles
- National Cancer Institute
Scientists from the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania (home to the Abramson Cancer Center) have used stem-cell technology to create a research cell line from a patient with advanced pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (PDAC). This first-of-its-kind human-cell model of pancreatic cancer progression was published in Cell Reports.
June 21, 2013 - National Cancer Institute
- Frank Sartor in Pharmacy News
The far more common form of pancreatic cancer is called adenocarcinoma, which is currently not curable and usually carries a life expectancy of around one year after diagnosis. I mention this because when one hears 'pancreatic cancer' (or Googles... Steve Jobs http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHFpiLQGE3TpxL8n_6QAG60yoNUHA San Francisco Chronicle http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi%3Ffile%3D/c/a/2004/08/02/MNGMJ816F41.DTL&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGF_NYnncXbumrIbxqdMJveKRxh4A Aug 2, 2004
1236 1881 adenocarcinoma Overall we are seeing rates of smoking related cancers, like bladder and cancers of the head and neck, going down but those related to obesity, such as adenocarcinoma of the oesophagus, are going up," Mr Sartor said. "Both the USA and...