activator : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (biology) any agency bringing about activation; a molecule that increases the activity of an enzyme or a protein that increases the production of a gene product in DNA transcription
- In addition, patients who breathed the exhaust showed a drop in blood levels of the protein t-PA, or tissue plasminogen activator, which inhibits the formation of blood clots that .
- They also found an activator in the blood plasma which enabled renin to work.
- FDA Commissioner Frank Young announced that the agency had approved the use of tissue plasminogen activator, or t-PA, as an emergency treatment for heart attacks.
News & Articles
- So-Cal Horror Rocker Characula's Monster Power Extends to the 2013 Hollywood Music in Media Awards With the Nomination ...
The Multi-Talented Performer's Fiery Take on Bad Company's Classic Is in the Top 50 on the Mediabase Activator Chart, Keeping Close Company With Rihanna, David Guetta, American Idol Phillip Phillips and The Goo Goo Dolls
June 21, 2013 - Marketwire
- Debbie Little at Yonkers
Post Time: 7:10 p.m. Best Bet: Activator (8th) FIRST: Mile pace; $11,000; claiming 4 Outa My Head (BSears) 2-3-3 5-1 7 KidCourageousA (LStalbam) 1-7-6 8-5 1 Alloveramerica (GBrennan) 5-3-4 6-1 2 Tugboat (MMacDonald) 5-3-6 5-1 3 One ToughHombre (Bartlett) 6-7-7 4-1 5 JoPa'sWildCard (JPantalean) 8-6-7 20-1...
June 20, 2013 - New York Post