- n a radioactive element of the actinide series; found in uranium ores
- Of the three standard radioactive progressions uranium-radium, actinium and thoriumthose of uranium and thorium are the most alike.
- Boron is lightest of the earth metals (boron, aluminum, scandium, yttrium, lanthanum, actinium).
News & Articles
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals Clinical Results Featured at a United Nations Forum
NEW YORK, July 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Actinium Pharmaceuticals Inc. (OTCQB: ATNM), a biopharmaceutical company that develops innovative targeted payload immunotherapeutics for treatment of advanced cancers, ...
July 9, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Mac: Touch Press The Elements
Originally known as an early “wow-worthy” iPad app, Touch Press’s The Elements ($29) is now available in a Mac edition. The price is high, but you’re paying for gorgeously designed educational software that makes the periodic table come to life. From actinium to zirconium, the app features a whole lot more than a simple list and numbers. ...
July 9, 2013 - iLounge