- n a morbid fear of great heights
- As someone who has acrophobia, Sharon understood how a person could be afraid of things that most others don't find daunting.
- Simon would have attempted the ropeway, if it were not for the acrophobia inducing stretch across the river.
- The company came out with a ingenious virtual reality rig designed to treat people with acrophobia.
News & Articles
- Whir, whoosh atop wind farm
If you have acrophobia, kinetosis or ancraophobia, Whiskey Dick Mountain is not for you. Because this wind farm called Wild Horse in Kittitas County has 149 turbine towers gently swaying in almost constant winds, 23 stories up.
July 22, 2013 - Seattle Times