- n strong desire to acquire and possess
- The result was a torrent of albums about the joys of acquisitiveness (bling, if you must), consequence-free violence and compliant women.
- A kinship borne of rampant acquisitiveness, but let's not ruin the moment.
- But there is a problem: the key principle of the Pokeocracy is acquisitiveness.
- Boroujerdi in Press TV
Russia also knows well that Iran is the only country in the region which has seriously stood up to the United States' acquisitiveness, added Boroujerdi.
- Kevin McCloud in WalesOnline
Mortals should stay away from this type of acquisitiveness. When a man is not alive, then the coming generation will decide whether there was something to learn from his life or not. Those people will decide whether there should be a chapter in the... Nitish Kumar http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitish_Kumar&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNETrgUA28HyjkKUpZguN7XaSB6VPw DailyIndia.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.dailyindia.com/show/206610.php/Lalu-Prasad-Yadav-loses-place-in-Bihar-textbooks&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGHikcZV1plNBIXzYjKE6SpDr5HNQ Jan 10, 2008
952 1462 acquisitiveness Mr McCloud, 51, said this would be very difficult to achieve in a world where until recently acquisitiveness was a national sport".