acne : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin; characterized by papules or pustules or comedones
- To the anguished adolescent who feels disfigured by the pimples of acne, many doctors merely give a reassuring "You'll grow out of it," and let it go at that.
- But fortunately for most youngsters, acne is temporary and can be relieved, if not entirely cured.
- A survey of Norwegian teenagers finds that depression and acne often appear together.
News & Articles
- Acne and Rosacea Awareness Month: Probiotic Action Announces their Daily News Updates with Insight on the Most Common ...
Probiotic Action, best known for their topical probiotic, and natural acne remedy announces their daily news updates on acne and rosacea to educate the public on the causes, treatments, and diagnosis of acne and rosacea. (PRWeb June 17, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10837553.htm
June 17, 2013 - PRWeb
- In Recognition of National Acne Awareness Month, Suneva Medical Partners with the National Association for Self-Esteem ...
SAN DIEGO, June 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Suneva Medical, Inc. , a privately-held aesthetics company, and the National Association for Self-Esteem are acknowledging June's National Acne Awareness Month ...
June 17, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Dermapen Shown To Significantly Reduce Scarring Caused By Acne
In recognition of National Acne Awareness Month, there’s never been a better time to talk about the removal of acne scars. While lasers have long been considered the standard in scar removal, an alternative device called Dermapen may prove to be a more accessible choice for patients on a budget.
June 17, 2013 - La Jolla Light
- Lindsay Lohan in Fashion Monitor Toronto
My skin, thanks to Proactiv, is clear all the time,said Lindsay Lohan. "Proactiv heals acne, but the best thing is that it's super gentle, so it works every day like skin care. That's how I use it, and it works."