acetate : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a salt or ester of acetic acid
- n a fabric made from fibers of cellulose acetate
- Like the rest of the sole, the viewing window is made of durable polyvinyl acetate (think kickballs and teething rings), and the parts are heat fused to prevent cracks or splits.
- Eleutherococc fluid extract, polygonati fluid extract, epimedii viscous extract, civet tincture, bezoar tincture, viper tincture, d-alpha-tocopherol acetate, vitamin B2, sodium .
- In the last 15 years, manufacturers have popularized another fabric which also has a cellulose base (cellulose acetate) but which differs from cellulose viscose it doesn't iron .
News & Articles
- Research and Markets: Comprehensive Analysis Report of the Global Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) Market, Covering All ...
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Vinyl Acetate Monomer Global Market to 2020 - Increa
June 25, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Actavis Receives Canadian Approval to Market FIBRISTAL™ - A Treatment for Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids
PARSIPPANY, N.J., June 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Actavis, Inc. (NYSE: ACT) today announced that Health Canada has approved the company's application to market FIBRISTAL™ (ulipristal acetate) for the treatment ...
June 25, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Third Man Resurrects 'Honest' Direct-to-Acetate Process for Concert Vinyl Series
On June 25, Jack White's Third Man Records will release all-new live records from the Shins, the Kills, and blues legend Seasick Steve. According to an official announcement, these three releases are the first to benefit from the label's special direct-to-acetate recording method...
June 20, 2013 - Spin
- Bobby Vee in St. Cloud Times
Every now and then I would find an acetate or something like that and put it on and it would be a song that could have easily been issued on an A-side or a B-side,Vee said. "And I knew at that point that no one there was ever going to...