- n a port and fashionable resort city on the Pacific coast of southern Mexico; known for beaches and water sports (including cliff diving)
News & Articles
- Arm Wrestling Championships Bring Out The Bro In All Of Us
A Grand National stock-car race that was two weeks old, Acapulco cliff diving and arm wrestling championships from Petaluma, Calif. Maybe the Penn Relays. That pretty much was ABC's "Wide World of Sports" as I remember it. As far as the arm wrestling goes,
June 17, 2013 - Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Love: DANIELLE MEISTER & MATTHEW COHEN
Hello there The poolside happy hour in Acapulco was in full swing when Matthew went for a cocktail. On the other side of the water sat a beautiful woman. "She had bright eyes, and a beautiful smile," he said.
June 13, 2013 - The Philadelphia Inquirer
- President Felipe CalderÃ³n in Washington Post
The operation "seeks to improve security not only in Acapulco but across Guerrero for its residents and national and foreign visitors," said Calderon, during a visit to Acapulco on Friday.
- Flavia Pennetta in Hindu
I love Acapulco, this is one of my favourite tournaments, I always play my best tennis here,said Pennetta after the match. "I don't know what to say, I'm too happy."
- Paul Tudor Jones in Times Daily (registration)
At the end of the day Oct. 19, 1987, stocks were down 22 percent - precisely the "Acapulco cliff dive" predicted by Mr. Jones in the video.