- n a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived
- Only the kamikazes who got on United 93 in Newark were thwarted, after determined passengers decided to die "doing something abo ut it" rather than let the terrorists crash the .
- Below is what I posted in Joe's comments abo e: What's happening in our country proves both that Democrats have far fewer looneys than the Republicans and that the MSM is biased .
- It's gotten pushed to the background this last week in all of the uproar about town hall protests and death panels, but the question of whether a public option would include .
News & Articles
- 'Eat, Pray, Love' author speaking in Malibu
Elizabeth Gilbert, author of bestseller “Eat, Pray, Love,” will speak Sunday, June 23 at the Malibu Civic Theatre as a part of the Malibu Library Speaker Series. “Eat, Pray, Love” is a 2006 memoir abo
June 13, 2013 - The Malibu Times
- Yoweri Museveni in New Vision
Abatalina kantu abo mbakakasa nti teri agenda kufa (Those without any food I assure you that nobody is going to die) as the money is there,Museveni said, drawing applause.
- Bobby Petrino in Access North Georgia
I need to believe in Michael,said Petrino, who was hired by the Falcons in January to replace Jim Mora. "Since I've been here, a couple of situations have come up and we've talked abo I'm going to believe what Michael tells me."