tattoo tattoo /tæ ˈtu/
- (n) a drumbeat or bugle call that signals the military to return to their quarters
- (n) a design on the skin made by tattooing
- (n) the practice of making a design on the skin by pricking and staining
- (v) stain (skin) with indelible color
- Japan's undisputed tattoo sensei, Horiyoshi, is unimpressed with these amateurish scratchings that now abound.
- Mike Tyson's new facial tattoo might strike his fancy now, but one day he may join the legions of folks who want nothing more than to remove or conceal their body art.
- There have been more than 300 biographies, learned essays by Steinem and Kael, countless documentaries, drag queens, tattoos, Warhol silk screens and porcelain collector's dolls.
- Dean McDermott reportedly got a second tattoo honoring wife Tori Spelling recently. Credit: Michael Buckner/Gettyon June 13, 2013 Source: US Weekly
- Kristina was looking to get a cover-up for her lower back ink on " Tattoo Nightmares ." She called the tattoo she had there now a "giant red cabbage," and it wasn't what she'd initially paid for. In fact, she said the tat ruined her life. It definitely ruined her relationship with her parents.on June 12, 2013 Source: The Huffington Post
- Nick Misitano, 27, wants to open DeKalb Tattoo Company by Aug. 1. He plans to run his shop in a storefront at University City shopping center at 817 W. Lincoln Highway in DeKalb.on June 12, 2013 Source: Daily Chronicle
Wiki Images for tattoo
- "One thing [few people] knew was we got tattoos a few weeks earlier. So anyone who saw my tattoo wasn't surprised," said Carey.on May 9, 2008 By: Star Jones Source: MTV News
- "Make sure you get a picture of the tattoo," Bush said, eyeing photographers. "The man's proud of it."on Mar 30, 2007 By: President Bush Source: Guardian Unlimited
- Natalie has refused to deny reports she is dating Chris, saying: "It's true we did visit a tattoo parlour together but I can't say if we got anything done because that is personal. Things are going well between us but I really do not want to comment...on Apr 15, 2009 By: Chris Brown Source: Stuff.co.nz