tantalum tantalum /ˈtæn tə ləm/
- (n) a hard grey lustrous metallic element that is highly resistant to corrosion; occurs in niobite and fergusonite and tantalite
- Ever since World War II began, the warring nations have been looking for an adequate source of tantalum.
- When a section of tantalum remains, it acts as a resistor.
- The technique involves using a wire of the modern wonder metal, tantalum, to keep the cyst open and draining.
- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Tantalum and Niobium Market Review" report to ton June 14, 2013 Source: Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- WALTHAM, Mass. and SOUTHFIELD, Mich., June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Advanced Metals Pty Ltd (GAM) , a leading and socially responsible producer of tantalum, has joined AIAG, a not-for-profit, member-supported ...on June 11, 2013 Source: PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
Wiki Images for tantalum
- "We are excited to expand our product offering to include Arcotronics and their line of wet tantalum components. Our customers have been asking for a solution and we are pleased to bring them Arcotronics," said Glenn Notice USI Electronics Vice...on Jun 1, 2007 By: Glenn Source: Business Wire (press release)
- "I believe that my knowledge and experience will be of value to Commerce Resources in the development of this world-class deposit as the demand for tantalum and niobium continues to increase," Alexander Gagarin says. "I see this as a...on Aug 21, 2006 By: Yuri Gagarin Source: Canada NewsWire (press release)