signal-to-noise ratio signal-to-noise ratio
- (n) the ratio of signal intensity to noise intensity
- They don't have tolerance for a signal-to-noise ratio that other populations do.
- There's a lot of pages there, and the signal-to-noise ratio is not always what it could be, but there are moments of supreme power in those books.
- But a word of advice: given its ample girth and its very low signal-to-noise ratio, you might want to approach Hollywood Animal with this handy guide.
- Integrating variable optical attenuator on signal path, CR-100D Receiver increases dynamic range and optimizes optical signal-to-noise ratio performance. Receiver spans entire extended C and L band wavelengths and can be used in colorless coherent networks that enable service providers to better manage network capacity. Colorless capabilities allow communication equipment to utilize any ...on June 13, 2013 Source: ThomasNet
- America's preeminent joke-rap trio struggles with the ol' signal-to-noise ratioon June 12, 2013 Source: Spin