shoe polish shoe polish
- (n) a substance used to produce a shiny protective surface on footwear
- Chinese pirate companies have long been accused of illegally copying easy stuff like shoe polish and digital movies.
- According to Chinese media reports, the plant produced aniline, which is used to make dye, fungicide and shoe polish.
- Because the customers were amused, the management let him alone until he started painting the floor with shoe polish.
- AMITY - A natural gas leak at the former Kiwi shoe polish plant along Route 662 in Amity Tuesday afternoon caused the building to be evacuated and the road to be closed to traffic.on July 3, 2013 Source: The Southern Berks News