shoe leather shoe leather
- (n) leather used to make shoes
- Combining digital-age technology with old-fashioned shoe leather, the Illinois Senator first rallied Iowa students to cancel Clinton's cakewalk.
- All too often, unwitting consumers splurge on a steak dinner and end up with shoe leather.
- To plumb the depths of its ancient capital, he recommends patience and the willingness to expend a great deal of shoe leather.
- The Shoe Leather Express may still be in service this First Friday, but trolleys will finally make their debut in SoFo during the First Friday SoFo Hop this month. From 5 to 11 p.m.on July 3, 2013 Source: Louisville.com