sewing needle sewing needle
- (n) a needle used in sewing to pull thread through cloth
- (n) slender-bodied non-stinging insect having iridescent wings that are outspread at rest; adults and nymphs feed on mosquitoes etc.
- But if you want me to redesign a sewing needle, I'd charge $100,000.
- In Beach City, Ohio, a woman said she found a sewing needle in a can of the soft drink.
- When it is not in use, the Monkey King shrank it to the size of a sewing needle and kept it behind his ear.
- By Tribune-Review A young girl was talking to Pittsburgh paramedics after swallowing a sewing needle on Thursday in the North Side, an emergency dispatch supervisor said. The ...on July 11, 2013 Source: The Mckeesport Daily News