second coming second coming
- (n) (Christian theology) the reappearance of Jesus as judge for the Last Judgment
- The 39 Clues isn't the second coming of Harry Potter.
- I don't quite understand some of the more thoughtful answers about the second coming of Moses and Rabbi Nachman of Breslov.
- And so in the mist-covered mountains of the Thai-Burma border, many are still praying for the second coming of Luther and Johnny Htoo.
- You’d think the leakage of Kanye West’s Yeezus Friday was the second coming of, well, never mind. But for LIV’s David Grutman, it kind of is. West’s single On Sight, produced by Daft Punk, name checks the Grand Poohbah of clubland at the 1:40 mark, saying something to the effect of “Took her to the Bleau, she tried to sip the fountain, that’s when David Grutman kicked her out. . . .”on June 17, 2013 Source: Miami Herald