oral cavity oral cavity
- (n) the opening through which food is taken in and vocalizations emerge
- The severe blunt force injuries, the hanging position, and the obstruction of the oral cavity with a gag contributed to this individual's death.
- Nineteen afflict the skin, 13 concern the oral cavity, eight visit the digestive tract.
- To most Chinese, the oral cavity of the late Marshal Wu Pei-fu, poet, puppet-reject, warlord extraordinary, was a wonder.
- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Oral Cavity Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" reporon August 2, 2013 Source: Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance