human face human face
- (n) the front of the human head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear
- In fact, that magic has a human face to it: that of Justice Sandra Day O'Connor.
- Often described as the human face of the country's huge bureaucracy, Wen is well known for being sympathetic to the plight of ordinary citizens.
- Propelled into the media spotlight by the AIDS activist community, Nkosi Johnson became the human face of a plague to which the South African authorities had responded sluggishly.
- Copyright show: No Uzbek leader Islam Karimov has taken cosmetic steps lately, such as voicing support for probing journalism, to try to put a more human face on his regime. But the true nature of the Uzbek government can be discerned in a treason case against a former military intelligence official. read moreon July 3, 2013 Source: EurasiaNet