- (adv) without grace; rigidly
- (adv) in a graceless manner
- Greer made her point with a sustained, supercilious sneer that gracelessly combined ignorance with exhibitionist pseudo-erudition.
- If she's not traveling for work on weekends, she is likely to be gracelessly in-line skating with her sons by day and attending the opera at night.
- Only the old can really see how gracelessly the world is ageing and all that we have lost.
- Tuesday was a great day for government in Nevada. After a thorough educating on national level politics from Professor DinaTitus — a lesson which he was in desperate need of — Mr. Kihuen exited the race for Congressional District one in much the same way as he entered it: clumsily and gracelessly.on February 19, 2014 Source: The Rebel Yell