- (n) a lock of hair growing (or falling) over the forehead
- (n) a lock of a horse's mane that grows forward between the ears
- In a few minutes he is sitting up straight, his forelock is hanging in his eyes.
- With respectful gratitude the Buckinghamshire Agricultural Committee touched its forelock and accepted.
- Age has taken from him the forelock which once wandered down over his forehead.
- Glasgow trio PAWS are about to release their second album, Youth Culture Forever , which frankly doesn't sound very Scottish, whatever you take that to mean. Whereas its predecessor, the relentlessly catchy Cokefloat! , surfed effortlessly along the swooping forelock of '90s grunge, i...on May 7, 2014 Source: SF Weekly
Wiki Images for forelock
- "He is simply tugging the forelock ...... It is deplorable," Senator Brown said.on Sep 29, 2006 By: Bob Brown Source: Sydney Morning Herald
- Two years ago Mr Morgan warned MSPs in bold terms that the people of Scotland knew what they didn't want - a building that was "a nest of fearties", a "a phalanx of forelock-tuggers", and least of all filled with the mantra of "it...on Nov 21, 2006 By: Edwin Morgan Source: Scotsman