effortless effortless /ˈɛfərt ləs/
- (adj) requiring or apparently requiring no effort
- (adj) not showing effort or strain
- Being a woman in politics can be tough business, and Bachelet made it look effortless.
- Benedict does not have the effortless theatricality and charisma of the young John Paul.
- Every flannel and fleece pullover is choreographed to present the appearance of effortless cool.
- With just a few almost effortless swings, it’s clear why Team Cape Cod and part time Wellfleet native Corey Baptist has become a highly touted prospect and could lead the local team back to the National Championships of Babe Ruth baseball. Baptist was a force at the plate on Wednesday night, as Team Cape Cod defeated Lower Cape in both games of a double header. The righty-slugger hit a towering ...on June 20, 2013 Source: The Cape Codder
- An effortless killer in 'The Sopranos,' HBO calls the actor 'a special man, a gentle and loving person.'on June 20, 2013 Source: Portland Press Herald
- An effortless killer in 'The Sopranos,' the actor is called 'a special man, a gentle and loving person.'on June 19, 2013 Source: Portland Press Herald
- "I would go with Beasley because he makes things look so much easier," Rush said. "He just looks effortless out there. He had 39 on us in our own house."on Jun 25, 2008 By: Brandon Rush Source: USA Today
- Mets manager Willie Randolph said Martinez threw "crisp, nice and free" and said the throws appeared to be "effortless coming out of his hand."on Aug 31, 2007 By: Willie Randolph Source: SI.com
- "He played a wide range of characters both on stage and in movies and his celebrated performances made the hard work of acting look effortless -- which I know from experience is not easy," Schwarzenegger said.on Sep 14, 2009 By: Arnold Schwarzenegger Source: AFP