desperate measure desperate measure
- (n) desperate actions taken as a means to an end
- If legislative ambulance chasing looks like a desperate measure, for the backers of repealing the estate tax, these are desperate times.
- They're returning to terrorism as a last desperate measure.
- Her predicament made me wonder, once again, what drives people to suicide and why young people resort to such a desperate measure.
- COMMENTARY | The air around the Los Angeles Angels is thick with desperation. And desperate times call for desperate measures. Just like desperate housewives call for plastic surgeons.on June 21, 2013 Source: Yahoo! Contributor Network via Yahoo! Sports