- (adj) impervious to corrosion
- They will measure, for instance, the percentage of nickel alloy in corrosion-resistant equipment at chemical facilities; a high percentage can indicate a weaponization program.
- It looks like stainless steel and is about as strong and corrosion-resistant, but weighs only slightly more than half as much.
- Since copper and aluminum fail at high temperatures, they turned to titanium and corrosion-resistant alloys.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and brass compression fittings serve applications where metal or stiff plastic tubing is used and aggressive fluids as well as pressure and temperature extremes may be present. Assemblies are leak free due to internal ferrules and O-ring face seal design. Compression fitting intended for use with 4 mm tubing and ¼-28 threads is available; M3, M4, 10-32, M5, ¼ ...on June 11, 2013 Source: ThomasNet
- MEMPHIS, Tenn. – Thomas & Betts’ new Strut Packaging System, for metal channel products, provides superior protection and mobility for shipment and storage. The Strut Packaging System incorporates corrosion-resistant polypropylene footers and low-friction contact points with the floor. “The footers ensure that the GoldGalv® and SilverGalv® zinc finishes on our Kindorf® and ...on June 10, 2013 Source: ThomasNet