birch bark birch bark
- (n) a canoe made with the bark of a birch tree
- He wove strips of birch bark together for some of the walls, encased turkey feathers and dried corn husks in glass for others.
- Oak logs faced with birch bark make the outer walls.
- You can also have farmhouse ham and eggs to order, fresh juice of the orange sea-buckthorn berry, and crispbread made from birch bark.
- FAIRBANKS — The University of Alaska Fairbanks will offer a birch bark harvesting workshop from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. July 27 at Russian Jack Springs Park in Anchorage.on July 19, 2013 Source: Fairbanks Daily News-Miner