aloe aloe /ˈæ ˌloʊ/
- (n) succulent plants having rosettes of leaves usually with fiber like hemp and spikes of showy flowers; found chiefly in Africa
- She massages that in and then applies a serum of aloe vera and jojoba oil.
- Brand: Sappe Product: Aloe Vera Drink Aside from its health properties as a topical balm, aloe vera apparently can be tasty, and some say it helps with digestion.
- The aloe is a prickly outcast of a plant.
- Beautycounter lists every single ingredient in its products -- and those ingredients are real things. Like jasmine essential oil, coconut oil, aloe and green tea. Beautycounter screens all its ingredients for safety and has a long "never" list of ingredients it avoids.on June 8, 2013 Source: Boulder Daily Camera
Wiki Images for aloe
- Swank says, "This is my Aloe C, which I dissolve in water. Here's my flax. This one's for my immune system, and this one is my BrainWave -- it's great, like if I have a lot of lines to memorize. I just took my most important ones, which are my Oz...on Aug 30, 2006 By: Hilary Swank Source: San Francisco Chronicle
- "The unique ingredients in Save Your Skin(TM) products' organic yerba mate and aloe vera, along with the company's rainforest preservation program, greatly complement the interests of health- and environmentally-conscious Whole Foods Market...on Jul 30, 2007 By: Richard Wagner Source: Earthtimes.org