sequent sequent /ˈsi kwənt/
- (adj) in regular succession without gaps
- (adj) following or accompanying as a consequence
- Bellow's sub sequent novel, Henderson the Rain King, rambled even more; and in Herzog the tension has snapped completely in a flood of good will.
- In the sub sequent tense weeks of struggle between Sukarno and the army, we found other ways of keeping informed.
- REDWOOD CITY, Calif., July 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sequent Software ( www.sequent.com ), a leading provider of Trusted Service Manager (TSM) and mobile commerce software and services, announced today that ...on July 8, 2013 Source: PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance