human death human death
- (n) a death resulting from an accident or a disaster
- For the eight years previous to 1927 no single human death had occurred.
- Indonesia's human death toll from bird flu now stands at 97, accounting for almost half of the recorded 203 fatalities worldwide.
- Miraculously, the contamination has caused no known human death thus far.
- Sacramento County is reporting California's first human death in 2013 from West Nile virus, a disease spread by bites from infected mosquitoes.on June 9, 2013 Source: The Sacramento Bee