- (n) a stew of meat and potatoes cooked in a tightly covered pot
- One night she stays in his room, because the landlord has come home and they don't care to stoke a hotpot of gossip.
- A good night inevitably starts with dinner at Ding Ding Xiang, a hotpot chain that gets more popular by the day.
- Ebisu is full of these establishments, which specialize in grilled meat and vegetables, hotpot, sashimi and other casual fare, along with extensive drink menus.
- There's no doubt that all eyes in hip-hop are on the Chicago rap scene. Rising stars like Lil' Bibby, Herb and of course the originators, Chief Keef, Young Chop, Lil Reese, Fredo Santana, have turned the city into a hotpot of talent. In a multi-part documentary, Noisey explores the Windy City. Noisey Says : In the first part of Noisey's 8-part documentary Chiraq, we head to Englewood, one of the ...on January 22, 2014 Source: Vibe Magazine