horse cart horse cart
- (n) heavy cart; drawn by a horse; used for farm work
- A man drives a horse cart while pulling a cyclist on a road near the village of Vetren, east of the Bulgarian capital, Sofia.
- Rooms at the Larnach Lodge range from $55 in the former stables to $160 for a room with a king-size bed made from an antique horse cart.
- On foot, by horse cart, even by boat, upwards of 24 million Philippine voters went to the polls to do something they had not done for 16 years: freely select a President.
- A horse cart race in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.on August 5, 2013 Source: New York Times