- n medium-sized tubular pasta in short pieces
- Pasta vincit oranaNot only the familiar, plebeian spaghetti, macaroni and ravioli, but more than 150 forms of Mediterranean batter, from agnolotti to ziti, have landed in .
- He'd have him over to the house for some baked ziti, treat him like a prince, get him tickets to a ballgame.
- Some cooks still prefer to break long thick pasta such as ziti or the corkscrew fusilli into small pieces as they drop them into boiling salted water, but most people like them .
News & Articles
- 'I Spin While I'm Doing It' And Other Winning 'Show With Vinny' Quotes
Actress/singer/dancer Kat Graham is well on her way to becoming Hollywood royalty, but that doesn't mean the triple threat has any aversion to getting her hands dirty. During an unprecedented "Show With Vinny" interview, the "Vampire Diaries" star insisted on helping Paola in the kitchen, and the pair's banter over prepping baked ziti was uniquely [...]
June 14, 2013 - MTV