- s marked by spirited enjoyment
- And all of it from the irrepressibly upbeat indie pop of Poubelle International to the zestful testosterone-fueled rock of the David Bowie Knives and the visceral emo stylings .
- To make sure that the Viet Cong were not making some zestful preparations of their own as they did last year, when terrorists mortared the National Day reviewing stand, Saigon .
- The movie speeds up the 24 "I've Just Seen a Face" (for a zestful scene in a bowling alley) and slows down the ballad "If I Fell" (which Wood does very nicely), but the songs are .
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg in CNN International
But, Ginsburg added, "there is nothing like a cancer bout to make one relish the joys of being alive. It is as though a special, zestful spice seasons my work and days. Each thing I do comes with a heightened appreciation that I am able to do it."
- Helena Bonham Carter in iAfrica.com
I saw her as totally amoral, full of zest and full of life, and a survivor,says Bonham Carter. "Somebody who was as zestful and vital as Sweeney, was depressive and introverted, and very canny and a wannabe middle-class person. But the...
- Richard Schickel in Los Angeles Times
Critic Richard Schickel, writing in Harper's, called it "a wonderful splash of bright, primary colors, an artful, zestful cartoon that lets us see despair without forcing us to surrender to it."