- n any of several fleet black-and-white striped African equines
- Or, what is that baby zebra doing inside my stall? In Kentucky, the sight of a horse giving birth is nearly as common as bluegrass.
- In treating common children's ailments like headache, doctors have to learn when a horse is actually a zebra.
- GREVY'S ZEBRA HOME: Kenya, Ethiopia POPULATION: 5,800 Kenya bans zebra hunting, but the animal is fair game in Ethiopia 9.
News & Articles
- Clean, Drain and Dry: State fights zebra mussels with educational campaign
Nothing ruins a zebra mussel's day more than a boater who cleans, drains and dries his boat to prevent the spread of this small but devastating aquatic invasive species.
June 12, 2013 - The Rowlett Lakeshore Times
- New Zebra ZXP7 ID Card Printer Delivers High Security & Performance at Low Cost per Card – Available Now at ...
The Zebra ZXP7 is a powerful, high-volume printer that nearly doubles print speeds to produce photo-like plastic ID cards at a low cost per card. Intuitive and easy to use, the ZXP7 adjusts to the thickness of each card printed, is field upgradable, and is low maintenance. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013-06-11-IDCardGroup/ZebraZXP7printer ...
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Zoo narrows submissions to 3 entries in zebra naming contest
(News release) -- Nearly 5,000 names were submitted in the Zoo’s Baby Zebra naming contest presented by Floyd Memorial Birthing Center. Participants were asked to submit a female name for the Zoo’s newest addition – a female Hartmann’s mountain zebra born in January, 2013. The zebra calf’s father is named Gibbs so many entrants submitted character names from the hit CBS show NCIS, whose main ...
June 10, 2013 - WHAS TV11 Louisville
- Brian Schweitzer in Washington Post
We sent them a horse. If they choose to call it a zebra, that is their business,said Schweitzer.
- Stephen Bowen in myfoxny.com
Little harm done. It delayed classes for half the day and made a bit of a mess but aside from a few zebra droppings, there's no serious damage. This is pretty good actually. We've never had a zebra before. I'd give this one an A minus,joked...
- Lance Armstrong in ABC Online
It was a hairy finish with a lot of turns. And the weather and the fact that it's towns where you have the cross walks with the white tapes [zebra crossings],said Armstrong. "It's awfully scary on the crosswalks. The last corner there was...